Our shoe model RIVIERA is a classic – perfect for dancing and everyday use. Soft padding and a heel height of 3.5 cm make it perfect for all sorts of occasions!
Write us an e-mail!
Our shoe model RIVIERA is perfect for dancing and everyday use. The insole of this elegant shoe is manufactured in England and has gentle cushioning, excellent impact absorbance, and flexible sole – ideal for dancers and anybody looking for a truly comfortable shoe.
The heel is 3.5 centimetres high and has a wide base. The newly developed last of this shoe allows it to adjust even to broader feet with an airy and comfortable feel. The brushed suede of the sole is suitable for any floor and can be worn indoors and out. This model is available with a higher heel in different colors.
A convenient and fashionable Saint Savoy shoe bag comes with each pair of shoes. Please remember to peel the protective covering off the sole once you have finalized your purchase.
Facts about this shoe:
Heel height: 3.5 cm
Sole: Brushed suede (faster than suede, less slippery than hard leather, and suitable for outdoor wear)
Insole: Padded kid leather
Upper: Kid leather
Notes: Made in England, 4-ply insole, comes with shoe bag
How to Care for Your Dance Shoes:
The Ten Commandments for Spiffy and Comfy ShoesDance shoes undergo an array of very specific stresses. We see the signs of wear on our shoes as a sign of our love for dancing. However, by following a few simple tips for care, we can easily extend the life of our favourite shoes:
- Care for your feet! A well-tended foot has short nails and soft skin free of callouses that may cause uncomfortable pressure.
- Should I waterproof my dance shoes?
- Always fully open your shoes before slipping into them, and use a shoehorn to help maintain their form.
- At Saint Savoy, we use high quality leather for the inside, too. If this lining should cause marks, we recommend a dash of hairspray. It really is surprising how well a thin layer sprayed into the interior of your shoe will makes this problem disappear.
- If your dance shoes are dusty or dirty after a long night out, rub them with a soft, moist cloth. Always remember to clean your shoes before applying polish.
- It'’s easy to make sure your Saint Savoy shoes keep on shining: try spit and a soft leather brush, or using an old nylon stocking to polish them. It works great, really!
- Our shoes are made of fine calf leather. It is important to use high-quality shoe polish to maintain the pliability of leather and seams. We recommend using products containing lanolin. We also advise that you use colourless care products – your clothing and your dance partner will thank you!
- Rub leather-covered heels and the shoe’s frame well with polish, too.
- Dirt can be washed off Saint Savoy’s special Sender Sole using a mild soap solution and a soft cloth.
- Put a shoetree or crumpled newspaper in your shoes after wearing them. This will smooth wrinkles from walking, as well as absorb moisture.
Trying On at HomePlease use a shoe horn and open the laces/straps all the way before trying our shoes; this will prevent unnecessary damage to the shoe. If the shoe is a bit too wide or too big, but a smaller size would be too tight, then try slipping in an extra insole. Or – if that proves to be too much – then try using a toe or heel pad. The insole gives your foot more hold, and thus optimizes the fit.
TIP #1: MEASURE AT A TIME THAT FITSFeet tend to swell in different circumstances and at different times of the day. We suggest you measure your feet during the midday or late afternoon after you have been on your feet for some time. However, also avoid trying on shoes when your feet are already over-tired and exhausted.
TIP #2: WEAR SOCKS WHEN MEASURINGWear the type of socks that you will likely be wearing with your new shoes, as the thickness of the socks may affect your measurements.
TIP #3: STAND STRAIGHT AND BALANCEDWhen you do the measuring be sure both feet are on the ground and you’re balanced and straight to get the proper foot placement.
TIP #4: GET SOMEONE TO HELP YOUYou need to have a friend help you take the measurements because if you were to try to take your measurements yourself, your sizing would be affected when you bend down to mark your length and width. Make sure your friend takes your measurements looking straight down at the Shoe Fit Guide. Even viewing it at a slight angle may affect the outcome.
TIP #5: GIVE YOURSELF A BIT OF ROOMIf your measurement is on a length line, we recommend you go to the next half-size longer in order to give your toes a bit of room.
TIP #6: ONE FOOT LARGER IS COMMONAlmost everyone has one foot larger than the other. The key is to determine your size from the measurement of the larger of your two feet. And obviously, be sure to measure both feet.
|Foot size in cm||Shoe size EU||Shoe size UK||Shoe size US|
|up to 22,0||34||2||4|
|up to 22,6||35||3||5|
|up to 23,0||36||3 1/2||6|
|up to 23,4||36 2/3||4||6 1/2|
|up to 23,8||37||4 1/2||7|
|up to 24,3||38||5||7 1/2|
|up to 24,7||38 2/3||5 1/2||8|
|up to 25,1||39||6||8 1/2|
|up to 25,6||40||6 1/2||9|
|up to 26,0||40 2/3||7||9 1/2|
|up to 26,5||41||7 1/2||10|
|up to 27,0||42||8||10 1/2|
|up to 27,4||42 2/3||8 1/2||11|
|up to 27,8||43||9||11 1/2|
|up to 28,3||44||9 1/2||12|
|up to 28,7||44 2/3||10||12 1/2|
|up to 29,1||45||10 1/2||13|
|up to 29,6||46||11||13 1/2|